Shipping & Handling
Shipping and Handling
When calculating shipping time only count normal business days. For example, if we ship a package 2nd Day Air on a Thursday it should arrive on the following Monday.
Shipments within the continental United States will be shipped the best way. Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and other US possessions will be shipped Priority Mail.
Standard Ground Shipping
Is calculated by UPS according to zipcode
Premium Shipping Service — FOR FASTER SHIPPING SERVICE
Add the shipping from above – to the amount for the shipping service below, to get your total shipping charges for faster shipping service. Example: an order totaling $45.00 in merchandise you have a $10.95 charge for standard ground shipping service – TO CHANGE THAT TO 2nd Day Air you add $10.95 – Total shipping charge for 2nd Day Air = $21.90
- 3 Day Select UPS Service: add $10.95 to standard shipping
- 2nd Day air UPS: add $15.95 to standard shipping
- Next Day Air UPS Saver: add $25.95 to standard shipping
- Next Day Air Saturday Delivery: when available add $39.95 to standard shipping
OUR PREFERRED SERVICE! This service works nice because we can track these shipments. We also have UPS notify you by e-mail when your shipment is shipped and you can watch it come to you. Cool Stuff. Remember we need your e-mail address if you call in the order.
Prompt, dependable, low-cost ground delivery makes UPS Ground an excellent choice for all your routine shipments. UPS Ground reaches every address throughout the 48 contiguous states.
For all commercial addresses, UPS guarantees the day of delivery for every ground package you ship within the 48 contiguous states.
Deliveries to residential addresses receive scheduled delivery (but not guaranteed like commercial addresses) and the same dependable service that you’ve come to expect from UPS.
UPS 2nd Day Air
UPS 2nd Day Air provides guaranteed on-time delivery to every address throughout the United States (excluding intra-Alaska shipments) and Puerto Rico. This service is an economical alternative for time-sensitive shipments that do not require overnight or morning service.
UPS Next Day Air Saver
UPS Next Day Air Saver offers an affordable delivery option for those important shipments that require next-business-day delivery, but don’t have to be there in the morning. We guarantee delivery by 3:00 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. to commercial destinations where UPS Next Day Air delivery is committed by 10:30 a.m. or noon, respectively. Shipments to residential locations within the Next Day Air Saver area are delivered by end of day. This service is not available to destinations where UPS Next Day Air is committed for end of day or is not available.
Priority US Mail
The Postal Service is the only shipper that delivers to every address and Post Office Box in the country, as well as every military address – with no surcharge for Saturday and residential deliveries.
For destinations not list under domestic shipments. Please E-Mail us for your shipping charges, we will note the shipping address, items ordered and date needed.
- Global Priority Mail: The Economical Way to send Documents or Merchandising Quickly
- Combining economical pricing, expedited handling, delivery to key global locations, and other advantages, Global Priority Mail (GPM) is an ideal way to send correspondence, invoices, direct mail or merchandise to international customers and associates.
- Outstanding Value: GPM lets you expedite delivery without breaking your budget. Choose from three envelopes (one Tyvek and two Flat-Rate envelopes) and a box. The service is priced lower than our competition’s published rates for international expedited service. Or simply affix a GPM sticker to your own package and you’ll receive the same service either way.
- Desired Destinations: Global Priority Mail delivers your shipments to over 50 countries and territories worldwide.
- Priority Handling: We have agreements with foreign administrations. That means your correspondence, documents, and merchandise receive priority handling along the way.
- Convenience: GPM shipments can be handed to your letter carrier, dropped in an Express Mail collection box (if less than one pound and non-dutiable) or brought to your local post office. You can also use our convenient pickup service.